3. 在停課期間，學校會保持有限度開放。逢星期一至五，上午8:30至下午3:30 ，校務處將有員工當值，以解答家長或同學的查詢。
Suspension of lessons
1. The Education Bureau announced today (February 25) that class suspension of all schools will be extended to the end of schools' Easter holidays, that is, schools would resume classes on April 20 the earliest. However, the exact date of class resumption is subject to further assessment.
2. During this period, students are advised not to leave Hong Kong and stay at home to minimize chances of being infected. Parents are required to take the temperature of their child every day. If you suspect that your child experiences symptoms of the novel coronavirus or have had contact with people who have been diagnosed with having the novel coronavirus, please inform the school immediately.
3. During class suspension, the school will remain open and provide essential service from 8:30 to 3:30, Monday to Friday. Staff of the General Office will be on duty and answer enquiries from parents and students.
4. Students should make good use of the extra weeks to complete assignments and do revision at home. Starting from 3rd February, teachers will assign homework to students through different electronic platforms and applications. Parents are advised to supervise your child to complete the homework and submit them through different electronic channels punctually.
5. Except for some designated activities, all school events and sports team training will either be postponed or cancelled. Parents are advised to visit the school website for update.
6. As the novel coronavirus infection continues to spread in different parts of the world, there may still be changes of the date of resuming classes. Parents are advised to pay attention to government announcements and updates on school website. Please feel free to contact the school if you have any questions.